This Citizenship Clinic is presented by Mesa County Libraries Literacy Program in partnership with the Hispanic Affairs Project.
The Citizenship Clinic is an opportunity for upcoming citizens to:
- Learn about the process of becoming a US citizen
- Receive legal advice about specific case questions
- Learn about enrolling in citizenship classes at the library!
This event is open to the public at no charge, and anyone going through the citizenship process or interested in becoming a US citizen is welcome.
Related LibGuide: Election & Voting Information by Michele Hickey
- Thursday, September 12, 2019
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Central Library Mesa Room
- Central Library