Library Director Meet-and-Greet with Michelle Boisvenue-Fox
Meet the new library director at upcoming meet-and-greets! Michelle Boisvenue-Fox, the new director of Mesa County Libraries, invites Mesa County residents to a series of informal meet-and-greet events where they can learn more about her and share any thoughts or ideas they have about their local libraries.
Meet-and-greets are scheduled at all eight Mesa County Libraries locations. Here is the schedule:
• Central Library, 443 N. 6th St., Grand Junction — Two events: 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, and 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11
• Clifton Branch, 590 32 Road — 4-6 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24
• Collbran Branch, 111 Main St. — 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, Aug. 24
• De Beque Branch, 730 Minter Ave. — 4-6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11
• Fruita Branch, 324 N. Coulson St. — 5-7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 23
• Gateway Branch, 42700 Highway 141 — Noon-2 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3
• Orchard Mesa Branch, 230 Lynwood St. — 3-5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17
• Palisade Branch, 119 W. Third St. — 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5
Boisvenue-Fox comes to Mesa County from Comstock Park, Michigan, where she was director of programming, outreach, and collection services for the Kent Library District. She holds a master’s degree in library and information science from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, as well as bachelor’s degrees in English and journalism from Central Michigan University.
Boisvenue-Fox says she is eager to meet the people of Mesa County and to learn about what they would like to see in their communities and their library system.
“I look forward to serving Mesa County residents. It is my desire to find out what community needs are most prevalent,” Boisvenue-Fox says, “and get to know people living here.”
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Central Library Mesa Room, Central Library Monument Room
- Central Library