Bicycle-Friendly Driver Class
The Bicycle Friendly Behavior Program is designed to teach drivers and people who ride bikes the best practices for sharing the road. Seating is limited and registration is required.
The 1.5-hour, interactive class covers the following topics:
- Common causes of crashes between motorists and bicyclists and how to avoid them.
- Legal and illegal behavior for motorists and bicyclists.
- How to navigate on-street bicycle infrastructure while driving a motor vehicle.
- Why sharing the road is the safest option for both motorists and bicyclists.
- What laws and etiquette we teach bicyclists.
This class will be presented by Bicycle Colorado.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Central Library Monument Room
- Central Library