Clifton Branch Book Club - Guest Speaker Patti Hill
Upcoming Clifton Book Club Books:
- January 8: Sands of Time by Joe Colwell, the author will be a guest speaker
- February 12: The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- March 12: Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
- April 9: The Secret Gift by Ted Gup
- May 14: Desert Queen by Janet Wallach
- June 11: The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- July 9: Driving Miss Norma by Tim Bauerschmidt
- August 13: The San Clemente Bait Shop and Telephony by Patti Hill, the author will be a guest speaker
- September 10: Sons and Soldiers by Bruce Henderson
- October 8: Doc Susie by Virginia Cornell
- November 12: A Memory of Violets by Hazel Gaynor
- December 10: The Black Count by Tom Reiss
Related LibGuide: Reader's Café by Jennifer Murrell
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Clifton Branch
6:00pm - 7:30pm, 970West Studio, 970West Studio.
6:30pm - 7:30pm, Central Library Children's Center, Central Library.
10:00am - 10:30am, Central Library Children's Center, Central Library.
10:00am - 11:00am, Clifton Branch.
1:00pm - 2:00pm, Gateway Branch.