Costume/Cosplay Makeup for Comic Con - Teens
Come and learn more about cosplay basics or just take time to work with other teens and ask experts questions. Each event will have a special guest.
Join us as Joslyn Hartman, a local cosplay expert, hosts a session on cosplay/costume makeup. Joslyn has done makeup for the Colorado State Patrol. Attendees are asked to bring their own materials or project.
Upcoming Cosplay Design Events:
- 2 - 4 p.m., Saturday, September 15, at the Central Library: Costume/Cosplay Design with Brian Weller
- 2 - 4 p.m., Saturday, September 22, at the Central Library: Cosplay/Costume Makeup with Joslyn Hartman
- 2 - 4 p.m., Saturday, September 29, at the Central Library: Sculpting Anime Ears with the 970West Studio Artist in Residence Pavia Justinian
Join us 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday, October 6 at Two Rivers Convention Center for Mesa County Libraries Comic Con!
Related LibGuide: Crafts and Hobbies by Janet Alcon
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Central Library Teen Center
- Central Library