The State of Our Community and the Impacts of Growth Panel Discussion
Each year the Community Impact Council hosts a State of Our Community panel discussion, inviting a handful of community and organizational leaders to present their perspective on the topic. This year's focus will be The Impacts of Growth. Each speaker will make 15-20 minute presentations, followed by a 15 minute Q&A session with the audience. Snacks and water will be provided. This event is co-hosted by the Community Impact Council.
- Robin Brown, Executive Director, Grand Junction Economic Partnership
- Greg Caton, Grand Junction City Manager
- Michelle Hoy, Executive Vice President, Mind Springs Health
- Rob Bleiberg, Executive Director, Colorado West Land Trust
- Cathy Ebel, Director of Operations, School District 51
About The Community Impact Council:
The Community Impact Council exists to provide a collective voice and forum for advocacy and education of nonprofits in Mesa County. It strives to ensure the sustainability and positive impact of nonprofits through education, advocacy, and collaboration. It is a membership organization that fosters collaborations among nonprofit organizations providing services in Mesa County AND those business and government organizations that support them.
Related LibGuide: Community Information by Ike Rakiecki
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Central Library Monument Room
- Central Library