Dog Ears - Collbran Branch
There are DOGS in the Library!
Join us for our new reading program "Dog Ears," as we introduce registered therapy dogs who love to hear stories.
Register your child for a 15-minute time slot, and he or she can read to a dog undisturbed. Bring a favorite story, or choose from our selection.
There is 1 available registration per 15-minute time slot, so register early! Call the Collbran Branch to register: 970-487-3545.
Dog Ears Schedule:
- Central Library, 4 p.m., 1st Wednesdays
- Fruita Branch, 4 p.m., 2nd Wednesdays
- Clifton Branch, 3 p.m., 3rd Wednesdays
- Orchard Mesa Branch, 4 p.m., 4th Wednesdays
- Collbran Branch, 11:30 a.m., 3rd Fridays
Related LibGuide: Education Resources by Linda Ciavonne
- Friday, July 20, 2018 Show more dates
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Collbran Branch