The 970West Studio, located at 5th and Ouray in Grand Junction, is a public multimedia production studio and Artist in Residence space. Before using the studio, you must attend an orientation session. See our event calendar for current schedule
- We require 24 hours notice for all reservations
- We only process applications on normal business days (Monday-Friday)
- Please see the 970West Studio Use Guidelines for complete instructions and rules for using the studio
NOTE: THIS CALENDAR IS FOR VIEWING PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONLINE BOOKING FORM!!
To reserve the studio, please follow this process:
- 1. Check this calendar for available time slots (in green). You can also call 970-243-4442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability of the studio for time and date needed.
- 2. Fill out a REQUEST FOR USE OF 970WEST STUDIO & USER AGREEMENT and email it to email@example.com.
- 3. Wait for approval from staff. Once we approve your application, we will notify you and place your reservation on the calendar.