Factory and Mesa County Libraries invite you to a special Entrepreneurs Lunch and Learn presentation from Reference USA. Lunch will be provided. This event is offered at no charge. Seating is limited and registration is required for this event: Register here!
ReferenceUSA is a research database that helps you conduct market research, develop a business plan, locate sales leads, and find employment opportunities. Learn to get the most out of the site from one of our skilled librarians. Reference USA is accessible through the library website with a library card!
This demo will be presented by a ReferenceUSA representative.
More about ReferenceUSA
ReferenceUSA is updated twice per month. It's the perfect resource for small business owners, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
- Generate business and consumer leads to grow your business
- Find current and historical market trends
- Learn about your competitors and view their detailed profiles
- Use data visualization for Strategic Growth and Management
- Complete Consumer Market Analytics
- Research your sales territory
- Find valuable data for your Business Plans
- Target decision makers and key players
- And more!